RULES :- SCHOOL FEE
1. Fee and other charges should be deposited by 7th of every month. Thereafter fine of Rs. 20/- per day will be charged up-to 10th of the month, Rs.50/- per day will be charged up-to 15th of the month, Rs. 100/- will be charged up-to 20th of the month. The name of the student will automatically be struck off the roll of school, if the fee is not paid by 20th of the month fresh admission fee will be charged thereafter. Fees once deposited will not be refunded.
2. If the cheque is dishonored due to any reason, a penalty of Rs. 100/- will be imposed along-with the fee. The fees in such a case will only be accepted by Pay Order or in cash.
3. Students will be permitted to appear for the Terminal Examinations only if all the dues have been cleared and a No dues Certificate has been obtained prior to the commencement of the examination.
4. If the Caution Money is not claimed within three months it will automatically be treated as donation to the school.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2019-20
|S.NO.||PARTICULARS||PS||PP||I-V||VI-VIII||IX-X||XI-XII ARTS/COM||XI-XII SCIENCE|
|5.||ACTIVITY FEE (Optional)||150/||150/||150/||150/||150/||150/||150/|
|6.||CAUTION MONEY (Refundable)||500/||500/||500/||500/||500/||500/||500/|
RULES :- WITHDRAWAL
1. One months notice must be given in writing for withdrawal of the pupil. In case of a short notice period fee for the next month will be charged.
2. A student will be issued a Transfer Certificate only when the school dues have been cleared.
3. I-Card and Library Card must be returned to the school office before clearance.
4. The first and last payment of the school dues must be done only in cash.
4. A fee of Rs. 100/- will be charged for issuing a School Leaving Certificate.
Seats still vacant
|Classes||Under Open/General category||Under EWS/DG category||Under Freeship Quota|
|ADMISSION SCHEDULE ((2019-20))|
|Commencement of admission process||: 15/12/2018 (Saturday)|
|Last date of submission of application form in schools||: 07/01/2019 (Monday)|
|Uploading details of applications (under open seats||: 21/01/2019 (Monday)|
|Uploading marks given to each of the applicant (under open seats)||: 28/01/2019 (Monday)|
|1st list of selected candidates including Waiting List||: 04/02/2019 (Monday)|
|Resolution of Queries of parents, if any, regarding allotment of points to their ward in the 1st List||: 05/02/2019 – 12/02/2019|
|The date for displaying the 2nd list of candidates (if any, including Waiting List)||: 21/02/2019 (Thursday)|
|Resolution of Queries of parents, if any, regarding allotment of points to their ward in the 2nd List||: 22/02/2019 – 28/02/2019|
|Subsequent list of admission, if any||: 15/03/2019 (Friday)|
|Closure of admission Process||: 31/03/2019(Sunday)|
|DETAILS OF SEATS|
|CLASS||TOTAL SEATS||EWS & DG GROUP (25%)||GENERAL SEATS|
|PARAMETERS & POINTS (GENERAL CATEGORY)|
|(A). UPTO 1 KM./FROMTHE AREAS COVERED BY SCHOOL BUS ROUTES||30|
|(B). DISTANCE BETWEEN 1 TO 3 KMS.||20|
|(C). DISTANCE BETWEEN 3 TO 6 KMS.||15|
|(D). DISTANCE ABOVE 6 KMS.||10|
|SIBLING STUDYING IN SCHOOL||10|
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED ALONG-WITH REGISTRATION FORM :
1. COPY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE
2. COPY OF PROOF OF RESIDENCE
a. Ration card issued in the name of Parents(Mother/Father having name of the child)
b. Domicile Certificate of Child or of his/her parents
c. Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents
d. Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or child
e. Aadhar Card/UID Card issued in the name of any of the parents
3. PROOF OF SIBLINGS
a. Copy of fee bill of sibling
b. Copy of Report Card
4. IN CASE OF SINGLE PARENT
a. Legal proof of custody of child
b. In case of death of spouse, copy of death certificate
|AREA WISE LIST|
Areas covered within 1 km.
Hari Nagar B-Block
Areas covered within 2-3 kms.
Hari Nagar CA Block
Areas covered within 4-6 kms.
Areas covered within 4-6 kms.
Areas covered within 7-8 kms.